Choose a topic
Need more information?
Our support team will be happy to assist you. Get in touch using the contact info below.
Exterior Care and Maintenance
- Wash your vehicle regularly (minimum once a month) with the Endurance (or ph neutral) car shampoo range. Dry the vehicle using a quality chamois ensuring you remove all water droplets and marks.
- If a contaminant does not completely come off after washing the vehicle, try the Endurance Spot remover with a soft microfibre. Apply a small amount to the microfibre cloth a gently rub the effected area in a small circular motion to remove the substance. If necessary reapply until the contaminant is gone.
- To remove any residual surface marks or fine / light scratches use the Endurance Fine Line Scratch remover. Apply a small amount to the microfibre cloth a gently rub the effected area in a small circular motion to remove the scratch / mark. If necessary repeat and apply until the mark is gone.
- Remove any contaminants (bird or bat droppings, tree sap, corrosive or toxic deposits) immediately from the paint work (minimum 24 hours) with a soft microfibre cloth, the Endurance (ph neutral) car shampoo and warm water.
Interior Surface Coating
- Clean your interior regularly (minimum once a month) with a gentle (ph neutral) soap or detergent, soft microfibre cloth and warm water.
- Remove any contaminants or deposits immediately from the surface with a soft microfibre cloth, a gentle (ph neutral) soap or detergent and warm water.
- If the contaminant does not completely come off try the Endurance Spot remover diluted with water (4 parts water, 1 part Spot remover) with a soft microfibre. Apply a small amount to the microfibre cloth a gently rub the effected area in a small circular motion to remove the substance. If necessary reapply diluted with water (2 parts water, 1 part Spot remover) until the contaminant is gone.
To maintain and maximise the quality of treated paintwork, and ensure warranty coverage, please follow the car care instructions listed:
If you have any queries about the protected areas of your vehicle, or to lodge a claim, please contact your Car Care Manager at your dealership.
If you need to purchase more pH neutral shampoo please contact your dealerships service department.
Exterior Paintwork Care
- Remove any exterior contaminants immediately from the paintwork. Use pH neutral car shampoo, warm water and a soft microfibre cloth to assist removal.
- Wash your vehicle regularly (minimum once a month).
- Wash the vehicle in the shade. First rinse the vehicle, then use pH neutral shampoo, warm water & a soft non-scratch wash mitt. • Thoroughly rinse off all shampoo and contaminants.
- When there is a stubborn contaminant, use Spot Cleaner to assist removal.
- Dry the vehicle using a quality chamois, and ensure all water droplets are removed.
- To remove any residual surface marks or light scratches use the fine line scratch remover.
- Do not apply any wax or polish to the vehicle. • Do not go through touchless car washes.
You’re warranty may be voided if:
1. No attempt has been made to clean or decontaminate the paintwork
2. The vehicle is not regularly cleaned
3. Damage is not reported in the specified time frame
If you require a warranty claim to be processed, and no attempt has been made to clean the affected area, a professional cleaning charge may be incurred. The warranty does not cover cleaning and maintenance.
If there is evidence of permanent damage, marks or stains after all cleaning attempts have been made, then please refer to your warranty documents and claims process.
Please note that sunscreen must be removed immediately from any painted surface and damage caused by it is not covered by warranty.